[macvoiceover] Re: lion upgrade

  • From: Robin Kipp <mlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 17:15:37 +0200

Hi Jude,
sorry, but... No! Mac OS X 10.6.8 is just a minor update to Snow Leopard, Mac
OS X Lion (which will be 10.7) hasn't been released yet! That's only gonna be
available in July, and you will have to purchase it from the Mac App Store.
What you updated to using the Software Update function only was a minor update
for Snow Leopard...
Robin>