[macvoiceover] Re: lion upgrade

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 01:33:42 -0400

Of course the app store is  accessible.  We have been using it for like  5
months now.  Its the same technology iTunes uses.  Wants you've bought
something in the Mac app store, you can redownload it as many times as you
want.  Just like apps for IOS.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, & AIM: rwalker296