[macvoiceover] latest itunes update not downloading music

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:16:03 -0500

Good evening all. I updated itunes last night and now I can't purchase and download music. I search for a song, click on price am asked if I want to buy this song click on buy and then am returned to the song list that I was picking from and then in 2 seconds returned to the source list. if I tab to the song list it is no longer there. the music never downloads and I am not billed for the purchase. has anyone had this problem with the latest update? can I install an earlier version for now? thanks.

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab