[macvoiceover] Re: latest ITunes update

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 17:15:53 -0400 (EDT)

That's an emoticon and :-> ought to do it for you.

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, Randy Stegall wrote:

What are the keystrokes to create a smilie? That's one symbol I have not found.

Regards and smiles,

Randy

Randy Stegall
randy_stegall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
4811-101 River Stream Way
Raleigh, NC  27616
919-871-6314
AIM:  kc4gfr

On Jul 11, 2008, at 4:21 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hey, I think smiling is great.

Keith Reedy