[macvoiceover] Re: keyboards

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:12:25 -0400

The worst that will happen is it will not work. Don't be afraid to try
hardware, people, especially a keyboard. You may have to go through the
keyboard setup assistant if the Mac does not recognize what type of keyboard
you have connected, but Voiceover works fine with it. Just press each key that
it tells you to, and you'll be good to go. Remember that your command and
option keys will be reversed. You can change this under the keyboard area in
System preferences, though.

James A. Dean