[macvoiceover] Re: itunes 9

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 14:35:01 +0100

your welcome. this feature has always been there, just not that obvious. think I stumbled across it when I was playing around with VO. lol

On Sep 12, 2009, at 1:59 PM, samtroia wrote:

Oh, man, Marie to the rescue again. I was really gonna cry if this wasn't possible. Guess they just changed it a bit. Many thanks.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 8:50 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

you can search for albums too, all you do once you've typed the thing you're looking for, hit vo-space and it will bring up a pop up menu where you can select, song, artist, album etc.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 1:22 PM, samtroia wrote:

Now I seem to have encountered a major problem with itunes 9. In the last version I was able to type in the name of an artist in the playlist browser and quickly get to all their albums. In this version, unless I'm overlooking something, I can't type anything and thus can't move to different artists quickly. I'm certainly not going to scroll down through bazillions of artists to find the ones I want. Is there now no quick way of doing this? I don't want to use the search field to create playlists since that only yields songs and I want to deal with artists and albums. I sure hope I'm missing something. Thanks for any help.