[macvoiceover] Re: is there a podcast that gives a presentation to I phone with voice over?

On Jun 21, 2009, at 5:00 PM, ahmed alomran wrote:

hi all
i am just wondering whether there is any presentation of I phone with voice over. if so, can any one send me the podcast link?

As a matter of fact, there is:
http://blindworldblog.blogspot.com

Have a look at the three most recent listings, most especially the most recent one (being published in reverse chronological order).