[macvoiceover] Re: is there a command for reading the time in SL

Hi Peggy, I understand the command for reading the time is option t.
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:36:59 -0400, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Someone told me there was a command in Sl to read the current time. Is

this true? and if so, what is the  command?

        Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jude 1:24  Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to
present you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25  To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty,
Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.

Marty