[macvoiceover] Re: ipod transfers

Cheryl,

I am so glad you got it to work. I got to thinking just before I droped of to la-la land last night, that I have a shuffle around here that I would find some time today and take a look. I haven't tried it in a while, but, I think it works quite well once you get in to it.

Please, please do a guide. As you can see, that information is not handy and it should be.

Merry Christmas.

Keith Reedy
On Dec 20, 2008, at 1:08 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

We finally got it to work; it was really very simple once we figured out what to do. Carla and I are thinking we might do a short guide re: ipods sometime after the first of the year.

--
Cheryl

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover