[macvoiceover] Re: ipod shuffle questions

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:37:58 +0200

Thx Ignasi, I was looking in the wrong tabcontrol = summary in steered of info
and in summary , I couldn't rename the file but in info , it works.

I have also posted a suggestion to accessibility:
If you have a big file , e.g., a audiobook, you have problems while going fast
forward and rewind.
It should be nice if they add a option that you can hear the % of the length of
the book you already have red.
On this way, you will have more orientation in the book.
Sometimes , I lose also the last position in a file and I don't know exactly
why.
If you want to switch from file to another file, do you stop the current track
and then forward or backward with 2 or 3 clicks on the button until you hear
the correct name?

BEst regards,
William

Op 10-mei-2010, om 07:42 heeft Ignasi Cambra het volgende geschreven: