[macvoiceover] iphone syncing problem

  • From: Allen <ALLEN.JD42@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 17:02:44 -0500

Hi, listers,

I was trying to sync an app I bought using the app store on my Mac.  It wasn't
syncing so I asked a sighted friend to help me.  He said that several tabs on
the app store on my Mac were not being voiced by voiceover.  These apps were
Summary, Info, and Apps.
Do I need to do something to get these tabs to be voiced?

Thanks

Allen
allen.jd42@xxxxxxxxxxxxx