[macvoiceover] introduction

Hello All,

I have bought my first Mac a while ago after being a PC user.  I have decided
to start my journey into the land of VoiceOver.  I am very impressed with the
trackpad and keyboard commanders.  In some ways, I find navigating a bit
easier.  I look forward to read everyone's posts and hopefully add a few of my
own.

Karen>