[macvoiceover] introduction

  • From: karen alison <karenthert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac voiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 20:16:11 -0400

Hello All,

I have bought my first Mac a while ago after being a PC user.  I have decided
to start my journey into the land of VoiceOver.  I am very impressed with the
trackpad and keyboard commanders.  In some ways, I find navigating a bit
easier.  I look forward to read everyone's posts and hopefully add a few of my