[macvoiceover] Re: introduction

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:42:25 -0500

Hi Stacey and welcome to the list.

Some of us here on the list have used the MAC for years and some have baught a MAC in the last year, so there is a full range of users here.

You can learn a lot about the MAC by checking out the growing list of guides and links at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover and just by hanging out here and picking up the traffic.

I was a DOS and then Windows user, using both JFW and Window-eyes. I have been using the MAC for nearly 4 years now and I am amazed at how well it works for me.

Merry Christmas.

Keith Reedy

On Dec 23, 2008, at 12:32 AM, Stacey Robinson wrote:

Hi all,
I am new to this list and am using a windows laptop with the latest version of jaws. I read the article about voice over in accessworld and am interested in learning more.

Have a blessed day,
Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
In Tennessee.
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx