[macvoiceover] Re: indicating folder hiararchy on the Mac

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:55:05 -0700

Hi Sam, you can envoke the command shift g command to go to any folder,
so for example, to go to the i-tunes folder, pardon the spelling, but
you would write
~/music/i-tunes
and then the folder you want.  The tilda denotes the user's folder,
followed by forward slashes as you go deeper in to the folder
structure.  Hope this helps you.
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:15:09 -0400, Sam Troia wrote:

In Windows you can write "folder backslash subfolder" (I substituted
the word backslash for the character).  Is there any way to do such a
thing on the Mac?  It would really help me with itunes searches.

Marty