[macvoiceover] ical Question

  • From: Thompson Bob <thompsbk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 22:39:18 -0700

Hi all,
I have not been an ical user but received a published calendar today. My eyes are good enough to navigate the sheet but far to poor to read any of the items placed on the calendar. Is there a way that this text can be read by pointing the cursor to an entry. I do much of my reading in this way. I can highlight the text and let speech read it aloud. This method is slower.

Incidentally, I went to Google and Yahoo calendars. They were easier to see and let me point and read the entries but I could not get past the sign-in process without help. They used those crazy distorted test characters which required retyping or typing distorted voice numbers. I could not make out either the letters or the voice numbers.

Thank you ,

Bob Thompson
Panoramabob.com, Photo Galleries and Video Theaters
http://panoramabob.com