[macvoiceover] Re: ical

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:47:15 +0000

hey, Marci.

ical was a challenge but its not so hard to do at all. to create a new entry, press command N and type the name of the appointment/meeting. Then hit enter. as soon as you do this, hit command I and it will say inspector. in the scroll area, interact, then the only thing I had a problem with was changing the date and time but this is easy. interact with the date, using vo left and right to move to the different fields and use vo plus up and down to change the day, month, year, hour and inute. It does seem important that you use the vo keys and the arrow keys as it gives accurate feedback. Everything else is just like text edit areas, pop up menus and once you've finished editing the information, stop interacting and head over to done button. It will then show up in your calendar scroll area. Hope this helps and answers your questions. if not, feel free to email and ask anything else you may need to know.
:)
Marie

On 18 Mar 2009, at 17:12, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi, everyone!
I've learned so much and the process is continuing. I want to learn to use the calendar. I would really appreciate any instructions, advice, and/or pointers from anyone who is in the know about the ical application.
Thanks in advance!  Marcy
Marcy Weinberg
rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx