[macvoiceover] i-braille

Hi folks,
Has anybody on the list got experience with the i-braille application
for use with index embossers on the Mac? I have been to the Index site
and seen a manual that is at least 3 years out of date. My state-side
dealer, sighted electronics, is apparently out of business, so I don't
know who sells these embossers in the U.S., nor whether they'd have
anything a bit more user friendly than the Index site in Sweden. I use
the embosser in Windows with the winbraille utility that was free with
the embosser, and would like to try getting it set up with the Mac, but
could use some tips along the way.

Mary