[macvoiceover] Re: iPod Nano Issue

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:05:42 -0500

from what I understand, you need to flip the hold switch to hold and then back from hold and then press and hold the buttons. Also, are you sure it is charged?

On Mar 4, 2009, at 12:48 PM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Hi,

I was trying to synchronoze some Podcasts onto my Nano. For no reason I could figure out, some moved onto the Nano and of those, some included the spoken menus and others did not but did play the click so I could figure it out. I tried all sorts of things when a frien suggested that I reset my iPod. I followed the instructions, holding down the menu and the select buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds.

Now, the Nano makes no sounds at all and iTunes doesn't recognize it. I tried the reset routine a few more times with no luck. I've a silent iPod now.

Any suggestions?

cdh