[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone battery with VO?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:07:33 -0500

Hello,

I don't have an iPhone but do have an iPod touch.  If one thinks voiceover is
putting such a drain on the battery then why not just turn voiceover off when
not in use for long periods of time, like when your asleep?  If you wake up to
the same results then you know it's not voiceover.  If battery life is better,
well, you now know to turn VO off when going to bed if you choose not to charge
your phone over night.