[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone IOS 5 question

I'm using a 3gs with no issues.  notifications appear at the bottom of the
screen.  tap the status bar at the top of the scren to focus on it and then
swipe down with three fingers and your notifications will be in focus.

On Oct 23, 2011, at 7:12 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi all,

I still have the iPhone 3GS... I've been trying to buy the new iPhone 4S, but
finding it difficult to find one... everyone's sold out!!  I did install the
IOS 5 update on my 3GS, and am finding it very sluggish.  Is anyone using a 3GS
finding this?  Also, when I first turn VO on, many times VO will say "2
notifications".  How do I get VO to read these notifications?

Thanks,

Russell>

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jonnie Appleseed