[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone 4S voiceov er on a phone call

  • From: "John W. Hess" <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 18:06:47 -0500

Got a question, is this problem on a sprint or Verizon iPHone or AT&T? I ask
because I have my personal iPHone on AT&T and it's a 4 and my work iPHone is on
Sprint and I notice the voiceover volume problem much more on that one. Thought?
John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/@johnythehess