[macvoiceover] Re: i phone voice control

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:27:52 -0400

I don't have this problem. if they don't have a home number, it does not provide me with a choice.

On Aug 6, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi, all!
Occasionally, I tell Samantha to call a person who, for example, only has a cell phone number listed in my contacts. When she asks me if I want home or mobile, obviously she has not heard me clearly and is about to call a wrong number. well, all you have to do if this occurs is say "Cancel" and you will hear a lower tone beep, and then you can repeat the command. Hope this helps! Marcy
--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,