To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 7:08 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] i life, Mac-cessibility Network

GarageBand 11 Includes Extensive Accessibility for VoiceOver

We have received a little more information on GarageBand accessibility in the
iLife 11 suite. Here are the highlights:

Record and edit track information
Accessibly select Software instruments
Select, edit, and paste audio or MIDI loops
Modify instrument parameters, (i.e. software instruments, and effects)
Modify regions, (i.e. loop points, selecting cycle takes, moving start and end
points, navigating to the beginning or end of the region)
Podcast creation, (i.e. add intros, move and edit tracks, re-record segments,
etc.)

We believe this is only a list of highlights, and that users will find a great
deal more of improved accessibility as they explore the application.
Apple's commitment to accessibility continues to be unsurpassed, and we thank
them for their efforts.

You can read the rest of this news item at:
http://www.lioncourt.com/2010/10/23/garageband-11-includes-extensive-accessibility-for-voiceover/

The Mac-cessibility Network
"...it's all within our reach..."
http://maccessibility.net