[macvoiceover] Re: i cal

Marcy,

You will find the information at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 10, 2009, at 11:48 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi, everybody!
Well, I just subscribed to 3 calendars on the Apple website, as Josh spoke of in his podcast number 4. So, now it's time for Marcy to tackle the i cal app, with the same determination, and hopefully help big smile, that I got with the address book, quite the conquest, I might add! I have the calendar on month view, but just don't know how to navigate around it, or if interacting with the table and choosing the calenddar I want if the right way to do it, since then I have no clue where to get the info! So, if anyone is willing to help, I'd be really appreciative! Where are you, Patrick? David? Want some more cookies grin? Marcy
--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,