[macvoiceover] Re: how to read some Microsoft Word files on the mac

  • From: Jeffrey Shockley <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 22:17:35 -0400

Hi,
Here's some things to try.
Save as .doc (used in Word 2003 and below. If using MS Word 07, in the Save As
box, under filetypes choose Microsoft Word 97/2003 (I think that's what it is
called.)
Use another font other than Calebruruy (I think that's spelled right, anyways,
it's the default is Word 07.) This is because it is not recognized on the Mac
since it is a Microsoft specific font.
HTH,
Jeffrey