[macvoiceover] how to deal with large pages with voice over

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:02:51 -0800

Hi all, if you go to the page,
http://www.audioldies.net
and press the come on in link, and then the special themes link,
because the page is so large, how does one know when the page is fully
loaded, first of all, and second of all, how does one download one of
the songs from that page?  I tried pressing the link chooser menu, and
it must have thought I wanted to download the song I was on, because it
started playing, which raises another question, and that is, if these
mp3's are being downloaded, where are they being downloaded to, so I
can get them?  Sorry for so many questions in one post, but I tried
using vo shift m, and just got dinged at, and I tried pressing vo shift
f5, and it said unable to route mouse to the link, or something like
that, so, how does one deal with large pages with voice over, and sorry
for the torant of questions.

Marty