[macvoiceover] Re: how to deal with apps issues:

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:52:10 -0400

Thank you David,

I could not have said it better.

Keith Reedy

On Mar 19, 2009, at 9:54 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi all,

We are falling into a slightly ot trap here. vo is the topic of this list and while I am not keith, i/we are once again beginning to stray a bit from the topic. It is one thing to understand how vo works with a particular app, it is quite another to understand how that app works.

A lot of email can be cut down on if we do a good search of our apps for the info we seek or write privately off lists with questions we have about answers that someone gives.

To send a private message using vo, interact with the message headers while the message is open, find the button that says the name of the sender, press vo-space to activate the button and choose what you want to do with that address from there.

I hope this doesn't inconvenience too many but think it will help us all learn better.

Sorry K if I am overstepping here but didn't want things to get further out of hand.

Thanks!