From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alex de Jong
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:50 PM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: how does one turn the iPhone on and off and how do
you know when it is on/off?

The Netherlands, we're with T-mobile over here. I have an existing tmobile
contract. Hmmm

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

where in Europe are you? it said comes out in the Uk and some European
countries on the 19th, others to follow.

On Jun 10, 2009, at 6:54 PM, Alex de Jong wrote:

Oh gosh, I'm in Europe, I'll have to wait.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 7:35 PM, David Poehlman
<david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

if you order online through the apple store and meet the conditions, you'll
have it on the 19th.

On Jun 10, 2009, at 1:01 PM, Marie Howarth wrote:

there is an on and off button. and I'd imagine vo would announce it. like macs,
I'm imagining if you wake it from sleep mode then you move your finger, if its
on it will talk back to you. and I do beleive I heard a feature that will give
you audio clicks when tapping on the screen.
guess none of us will truly know until someone visits apple on 19 june.
I'll be there so will feedback what I find. promise! :)

On Jun 10, 2009, at 5:57 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi all,

n thinking throug potential obstacles o accessibility, I am prompted to ask how
do you turne the IPhone on and off and how do you know when it is in which
state?

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at