[macvoiceover] Re: how does one turn the iPhone on and off and how do you know when it is on/off?

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:54:41 -0400

Tethering?
On Jun 10, 2009, at 2:54 PM, Jerry Matheny wrote:

One major problem with the iPhone is that the battery is not user replacible. This means, in order to replace the battery it would have to go back to Apple, who would most likely charge. And this would also mean that you couldn’t have a spare battery. And, I don’t know about you guys, but no tethering on the iPhone 3g S through AT&T? That’s a major deal breaker as well. I don’t like being limited in a phone.

Best reguards,

Jerry