[macvoiceover] Re: how do I show new mailboxes

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 02:07:01 -0800

Hi Cheryl, I know I've created two mailboxes under the on my mac sub
section, but when I go to the on my mac mailbox, I only see one
mailbox, yet, in the on my mac sub menu, there are the two boxes I've
created, remember, the program I have been using isn't as complicated
as something like outlook express or Eudora, so I'm not use to some of
this new stuff.
On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 00:37:53 -0600 (CST), Cheryl Homiak wrote:

did you try checking under on my mac; that's usually not a box in and
of
itself but has other boxes you've created under it.

--
Cheryl

Marty