[macvoiceover] how do I delete silent gaps after markers are set in Amadeus Pro?

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice Over List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:16:46 -0600

Okay,

Subjet line says it all.  IN Amadeus Pro, I can set markers for silent passages
in a file easily enough.  What I'm not clear on is this.  Once the markers are
set, how do I delete the silent passages themselves?  And, do I need to press
command+a to select the entire file before doing this?

thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a Mac user!!!