[macvoiceover] Re: how can i delete an account in mail?

As an additional note, if your hotmail account is an older one, there is a plugin you can use to use the account in Apple Mail. The plugin is, httpmail, and a quick search can locate it or I can make it available. Note, though, with more recent accounts, you still cannot access them via this plugin.

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT

On May 19, 2009, at 12:48 PM, ahmed alomran wrote:

hi all
i added several accounts in Apple mail. However, my hotmail account does not work properly and therefore i want to delete it from mail. can any one from the list explain to me how to do that?
kind regards.
Ahmed.