[macvoiceover] Re: how can i delete an account in mail?

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:07:11 -0400

I'd readsomewhere  that hotmail recently implemented pop3 support?
On May 19, 2009, at 2:29 PM, John Panarese wrote:

You shouldn't really have to configure the application itself. Without Mail running, Just install it. Then, in Mail, set up an account, and you will see, http, as an additional type of account available from the popup menu. Just put in your full hotmail address and your password and it should automatically create it. Again, though, if your Hotmail account was created within the last year or so, you still might not be able to access it via this plugin.

Take Care

On May 19, 2009, at 2:16 PM, Marie Howarth wrote:

I downloaded it, what are the settings I need to put in in order to use the plug in in account set up?
thanks

Feel like today's your last day!
Enjoy every minute, Savour every hour.
Admit the positive energies and laugh at least 10 times a day,
Distinguish the negative, and push it all away!

Marie Howarth
marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx

On May 19, 2009, at 6:57 PM, John Panarese wrote:

Hi
 That's odd.  There should be one for Leopard.  I am using it now.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT

On May 19, 2009, at 1:52 PM, Marie Howarth wrote:

Hey John,
I just looked at this and there is no download for leopard unfortunately. :(

Feel like today's your last day!
Enjoy every minute, Savour every hour.
Admit the positive energies and laugh at least 10 times a day,
Distinguish the negative, and push it all away!

Marie Howarth
marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx

On May 19, 2009, at 6:45 PM, John Panarese wrote:

httpmail,