[macvoiceover] Re: high bit rate stream, was first playlist successfully created!

  • From: samtroia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:56:16 -0400

Hey, Keith,

Thanks. I'm enjoying this new computer to no end. But I still can't get my high bit rate stream added to a playlist. I've been back and forth to accessibility with this question and in their latest message they told me that since I could find WXPN in the stream genres, I should just add that one. But of course I don't want to do that as it's only 24k and the 128k stream sounds great. Duh! I guess maybe they couldn't figure out how to do it with the keyboard either. Don't worry, one way or another I'll conquer this one.

On Sep 9, 2009, at 9:13 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hey Sam,

you're doing great!

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 9, 2009, at 6:29 PM, samtroia wrote:

Hey, all,

Today, which is 09/09/09, the big day when The Beatles remastered albums are released, I just now successfully created a Beatles playlist! And on one album I even used the selecting technique that Marie Howarth so kindly provided. Thanks to all of you who helped. Now I really feel like I'm on my way with itunes.