[macvoiceover] Re: helpful information

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:41:44 -0500

Fine, and thanks.  Now, where is this folder?  Could this maybe be the reason
for mail getting sluggish on me every month and making me have to delete
Ray/Library/Preferences/Com.Apple.mail and also Ray/Library/Mail?  I need to do
that just to get Mail up to full speed.  Also, quite a few times, when I open
the top most message in a table to read it, Mail will often crash and need to
be restarted.  Any clews?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!!!