[macvoiceover] help with Nisus Writer

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <vze6ki7w@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 22:25:36 -0400

I'm been starting to dosome of my typing in Nisus Writer and even found a half-decent medical speller. Can someone tell me how to find out what page I am on or how many pages are in the document? I just can find any clues about page numbers. I know they are on the status line but how does one read the status line? Thanks

Mary Anne