[macvoiceover] Re: help! needed witha programming an ipod shuffle

As with all IPods, you'll likely have to register it before you can transfer content to it

On Dec 19, 2008, at 7:54 PM, Carla Roller wrote:

I have begun to put togeather a playlist for downloading on to my sons' ipod. I plugged in the ipod to the usb and i just get (ipod device!! ) so what do I do from here? Please! Any helpers? TIA Carla