[macvoiceover] Re: getting the downloads window to show up

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:15:27 -0700

Hi David, no, I hadn't tried that, but I'll try that next time.

On Aug 12, 2009, at 1:58 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

have you tried vo-f2 twice quickly or vo-f1 twice quickly?

On Aug 12, 2009, at 12:44 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, the only way I know of, to download an mp3 from a link in mail is to turn on mouse keys in universal access in system preferences, and once on, then you will get the download linked file from the vo numpad 5 menu, and pressing vo space bar will activate it, but the problem with this method is, that the downloads window does not open, though the file is being downloaded, so, is there a way, to activate a link for downloading within mail, and have the downloads window show up? Thanks in advance for any assistance.