[macvoiceover] Re: getting out of a menu button in snow leopard

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 09:15:14 -0700

Hi David, in snow leopard, under web, in voice over utilities, there is
a menu button for the items in the rotar, and I can vo space bar on
this, and uncheck what items I feel are redundant in the rotar such as
headings, forms, etcetera, since we have those key strokes anyway, but
when I vo right arrow to try and get out of the rotar, I don't hear
anything, so that is why I'm asking because the only way I could think
of to get out of that menu button is to press escape, but I think this
should have been a pop-up, then you could have vo right arrowed to get
out of the pop-up, because one shouldn't have to try and think of a way
to get out of a particular control when there doesn't seem to be any
instruction to do so.
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 07:13:34 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:

sorry, we need more.

On Sep 6, 2009, at 8:55 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, I tried getting out of the menu button for the rotar by vo
right arrowing, but I couldn't hear anything, so I pressed escape, so
how do you exit a menu button, and thanks in advance very much.

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
> Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Marty