[macvoiceover] getting a new macbook

  • From: "Amber Harmon" <djamber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 01:56:10 -0600

Hi I am new two this. I am getting a new macbook on monday. I have heard a lot of good things abou them and voice over. I am totally blind so I hope voice over will help me a lot. If you would like two contact me you mayadd me two msn wish is djamber1987@xxxxxxxxxx Right now I don't really have any questions. ----- Original Message ----- From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>