[macvoiceover] gb update and question

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:12:29 -0500

Hi, friends.

So this might have been what you were telling me all along, but this morning
I finally figured out how to select a wide array of instruments.  Without
using any keys other than the arrow keys, and without using the pop-up
menus, I realized that one can arrow down through each instrument
category-guitar, strings, horns, etc.-and then simply arrow to the right
once and be in the list of various sound options for that instrument.  Am I
late to the game on this one? <smile>  Also, is there a way to go back and
change the tempo after the creation of the initial project?  Or is there a
way to get a sample of what the tempo might sound like before continuing
further into recording the project?  Thanks much for your thoughts.

Ginny