[macvoiceover] Re: garageband.

Hi,

I think showing a person all there is to know about garageband would take a
long time.  It isn't something you can learn in half an hour and be off and
running.  Especially if one is new to the Mac.  I think you should ask some
specific questions, and you will get better result.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
Google Voice: 1-646-450-2197