[macvoiceover] Re: garage band 4 on a new macbook with vo:

  • From: "Ginny Owens" <chickpowermusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 23:43:38 -0500

Hi, Marcy.
Are you using Ilife 08--GB 4?  If so, GB shouldn't be behaving this way.
And if it is, how maxed out is your system?  Have you tried restarting your
Mac and opening GB first to see how it responds when it's the only ap
running?  Also, you could see if the visual E Q is checked...  If so, you
could try unchecking it.  Might also try repairing permissions.

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens
Be my fan on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ginny-Owens/7671492734