[macvoiceover] Re: games for the mac

  • From: Nicolai Svendsen <chojiro1990@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:25:43 +0200

Hi,

I can only agree. Nor do action games. I'd love to play an online shooting game like Counter-strike, or something similar one day.

I did find a game called TerrestrialInvaders, which is basically a game where you have to center the enemy and shoot it down. It's kind of basic, but it can be fun. It probably cannot be classified as a proper game, though, seeing as there is no high-score system, or any way to keep track of your previous games. I also found another gaming site where you can obtain your average board game. Whether these are accessible I don't know.

I'm still looking around, though. It'd definitely be interesting if some of those games for sighted people would happen to be accessible with VoiceOver as well.
On Sep 16, 2009, at 2:02 PM, Josh wrote:

Hi,

Awww darn it. no nfl football r baseball bowling or golf for the mac? I was hoping madden nfl would be accessible on the mac in some way. Well the sports games for windows really don't compare to what the rest of the sighted world plays.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jkenn337