[macvoiceover] Re: frustrating problem with VO and Safari

Mark,

To show/hide the toolbar while in Safari you can press the shortcut keys command vertical bar or command shift backslash. This can bed found under the view menu. Hth.

Randy
On Feb 17, 2009, at 12:46 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

Thanks for these suggestions, Marty; as of now, I can't find anything that says Hide tool bar, and the only box like the one you describe says "Move VoiceOver cursor to a newly loaded web page," and says nothing about interacting with it.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: