[macvoiceover] frustrating problem with VO and Safari

  • From: Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:36:30 -0800

Whenever I try to use Safari, VO behaves oddly until I stop interacting with the tool bar. Thing is, I never started interacting with it, and often even when I use VO shift up arrow to stop, I need to use this keystroke several times before the effect is permanent. This makes my web surfing experience somewhat frustrating. Can anyone suggest a reason why VO insists on interacting with the tool bar instead of navigating or tracking correctly?

TIA!

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx