[macvoiceover] Re: found a demo of read iris pro from the developers

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:47:28 -0800

The installer is not terribly accessible, but I managed to get through it by using the mouse a lot. However, at the end, the installer crashes with an error message. Not terribly impressive.

I've not been able to get VueScan working with my scanner yet, either. Disappointing.

Josh de Lioncourt
Mac-cessibility: http://www.Lioncourt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt

"The rich declare themselves poor,
"And most of us are not sure,
"If we have too much,
"But we'll take our chances,
"'cause God stopped keeping score."
Praying for Time--George Michael

On Jan 30, 2009, at 11:01 AM, Michael Babcock wrote:

hi;
thought this might help someone if you want to try this software out. I have not tryed it out, however, figure it might help someone:
Hello,

Yes, the Mac demo can be downloaded on :

ftp://first:class@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/demo/RIPro115Trial_Web.dmg

Or

http://download.irislink.com/demo11/RI115Pro/RIPro115Trial_Web.dmg

It is compatible with Mac OS X 10.3 and above, Leopard included.
Core 2 Duo Mac are supported.

This version has a 50 pages per document limitation.

User guide :

ftp://ftp02.irislink.com/support/oa/opt/manuals/rimac/ri11/english.pdf

Best regards,

Alain Ledent
Internet Sales Assistant.

I.R.I.S. - Document to Knowledge
Rue du Bosquet, 10
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium
Phone: +32 10 45 13 64
Fax: +32 10 45 34 43
Web: http://www.irislink.com
--If you reply to this email, please press the reply button, so I can have a history of the emails sent before--

hth

Michael Babcock
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web
Phone: +1-888-272-3555, ext 4121
email: michael.babcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
administrative e-mail: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
url: http://gwhosting.net