[macvoiceover] Re: for use with windows on Mac

May I suggest system access to go? It'g free and the only thing is you will need to stay connected to to the Internet. Try when in Windows: www.satogo.com .

On Apr 4, 2008, at 12:55 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Yes, nvda is the one I had already heard about; even played around with it a little at one time.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."