[macvoiceover] Re: for use with windows on Mac

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <richiegardenhire@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:37:49 -0800

I have Skype, but it's the Mac edition. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

Skype ID: alaska_mac_attack.

On Apr 4, 2008, at 11:21 AM, MaryLee Perkins wrote:

Do you use skype? If so, I could send you the unzipped file directly.
MLP
On Apr 4, 2008, at 2:04 PM, Richie Gardenhire wrote:

I would try NVDA, but I understand it is a *.zip program and you have to unzip it in order for it to work.
Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.
Skype ID: alaska_mac_attack.

On Apr 4, 2008, at 11:01 AM, MaryLee Perkins wrote:

I use NVDA some of the time, and I like it. You can run if from a flash drive, and there are no video intercepts to install. That way you can use any Windows computer.
MLP
On Apr 3, 2008, at 8:47 PM, Orin wrote:

I've got a better screen reader. NVDA...
Orin
orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: joshuatubbs1@xxxxxxx
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related  topics, go here.
http://www.tbmic.jiglu.com

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching sound, music and acting? Stop reading books from the NLS, and go to http://www.graphicaudio.net, you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much I have to advertise them in every email I send.

On Apr 3, 2008, at 7:10 PM, MaryLee Perkins wrote:

For those of you who want to run Windows from time to time, but don't want to spend a fortune for another screen reader, Thunder is now free to everybody. Here is a link to the home page.
http://www.screenreader.net/
I hope this might be helpful to some of you, or if you have relatives that use Windows.
MLP