[macvoiceover] Re: first playlist successfully created!

Hey Sam,

you're doing great!

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 9, 2009, at 6:29 PM, samtroia wrote:

Hey, all,

Today, which is 09/09/09, the big day when The Beatles remastered albums are released, I just now successfully created a Beatles playlist! And on one album I even used the selecting technique that Marie Howarth so kindly provided. Thanks to all of you who helped. Now I really feel like I'm on my way with itunes.